About the campaign
All of us so proudly affiliated with Ozaukee Washington Land Trust – staff, Board members, members, and more – have 15,000 reasons to celebrate today! Why, you ask?
Ozaukee Washington Land Trust has been gifted an inspiring holiday surprise: one of our very generous longtime supporters and former Board members has presented us with a $15,000 gift match opportunity! That’s right – because of this supporter’s generosity AND yours, we could turn $15,000 into $30,000!
These extraordinary opportunities don’t often arise, and when they do, we need to take full advantage.
Now, here’s the catch: we have until the end of 2018 to match $15,000 leadership gift. Only 12 days! We’re guessing you might be busy of the next few days with cookies to bake, gifts to wrap, and time to spend with loved ones in the outdoors. Accordingly, the time to invest is now – and today, we ask you to join with us and make your best gift possible to help us maximize this truly extraordinary opportunity.
What can your gift of $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, or more really do? Glad you asked. The very short answer: A LOT!
Your tax deductible donation is the key to our success. And, thanks to the inspiring gift match shared with us, you can double your impact for our conservation of our precious land and water!
- Your gift of $50 actually doubles to $100 and plants two trees.
- Your gift of $100 now provides $200 for removal of destructive invasive plant species like garlic mustard or buckthorn.
- Your gift of $250 becomes $500 for restoration or creation of wildlife habitat.
- Your gift of $500 is a powerful $1,000 in our fight to improve water quality in our two counties.
- Your gift of $1,000 is transformed into $2,000 – and can help build trails, provide access for all, and maintain our 32 nature preserves as free and open to the public, forever.
- Your gift of $2,500 will now be $5,000, and protect farmland for future generations to farm.