Why become a member?
As a member of the Ozaukee Washington Land Trust you become part of a greater vision. Part of a community with strong passions addressing;
- Land protection
- Conservation consciences
- Environmental impact
- Quality of life issues
Members provide instrumental resources to preserve treasured landscapes and the restoration efforts to return habitat and wildlife to the area. As a non-profit your investment also maintains the necessary functions of the organization.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Becoming a member of the Ozaukee Washington Land Trust is greater than just making annual or seasonal donations. First of all you will receive the OWLT window decal to proudly display making you a continual advocate for conservation awareness. Next, you will be receiving the latest information impacting your community complied and disseminated through our website, e-newsletters, web blasts, and Facebook, Twitter media outlets. And finally you will be invited to our “member only” events. These special events feature property tours, restoration workdays, Annual dinner and Holiday Open House.
We look forward to welcoming you into our Land Trust family.
Other ways to participate:
- Gifting your precious land into perpetuity with the Trust
- Granting OWLT a conservation easement on your land
- Making a legacy commitment on behalf of the Land Trust
- Contributing of stocks, or bonds
- Investment of your time as a OWLT volunteer
- Donations of services, such as photography, graphic design, office tasks, project support, furniture or equipment etc